Star Lab’s Crucible product provides a trusted execution environment that addresses concerns unique to embedded and safety critical computing, including: secure boot, technology protection, deterministic performance, runtime integrity, and compatibility with common embedded system hardware and software.
Crucible is designed for use in open and accessible computing environments, and operates as trusted supervisory software within the processor – configuring and controlling both hardware resources and software execution in order to ensure and maintain the integrity of system operations.
Key Features and Benefits
- At-rest encryption
- Dynamic integrity-based key generation
- Embedded virtualization based on Xen
- Key management
- Layered encryption of executables, libraries, data files, and OFP images
- Measured launch process of encrypted software loads
- Operating system hardening
- Remote monitoring and attestation
- Runtime isolation of sensitive applications, operating systems, virtual machines, and data files
- Secure boot