Mentor® Embedded Linux® is a commercially supported, extensible, and customizable platform that scales across projects to enable project teams to quickly and efficiently scale productivity. It is ideally suited for the industrial, medical, networking, and mil/aero industries.
Mentor Embedded Linux provides a solution that fully empowers embedded developers to create their own unique Linux-based products while leveraging a commercial Linux platform that is enhanced with differentiated features, commercially tested, and integrated with powerful tools. Mentor Embedded Linux is a system integration tool that assists users in assembling a software platform and development environment that meets specific product requirements – out of the box.
Key Features and Benefits
- Application and kernel development and debug tools including advanced software insight analysis
- Broad hardware support including ARM®
- Customizable to meet specific product requirements
- Industry leading quality infrastructure and process
- Integrated with Mentor® Embedded Sourcery™ CodeBench to include MEL ADE and Qt® Graphics and GStreamer analysis tools
- Performance-optimized compiler (GCC) and runtimes
- Security team and update process to address critical security defects
- Yocto™ Project-based Linux platform